First Day of School Checklist
- Pull out laminated character cards to assign seats at the door. (Currently in French and Spanish–send me translations for other languages and I will add them into the file!)
- Photocopy name card template onto cardstock; enough for each student to have one.
- Have markers available for name card writing–only dark colors that can be easily seen from across the room!
- Have camera or iPhone ready to take students’ pictures, holding their name cards, so that I can learn names FAST!
- Photocopy syllabus
- Black and blue dry-erase markers for writing new vocabulary on the board
- Make sure the projector works to avoid a train wreck!
- Spanish I: Make sure the Los pollitos dicen song and powerpoint are on the computer
- Spanish II: Make sure the ¿En quién te hace pensar? powerpoint is on the computer and ready to go